Working as a Team to Simplify your Build Process
Terra Nova Design Build wants you to get back to enjoying your property as soon as possible therefore we streamline the process from the beginning. Terra Nova builds the best team possible to ensure you are getting the best work possible. We coordinate everything so you do not need to be the “general contractor” as is the case in many builds.
Since 1998, we have built relationships with these trades to ensure a smooth and worry free build. Some of our trades have been in business 50+ years! We make sure that every team member is a perfect fit for the job and make changes if needed. We make sure every job has the supervision it needs to turn out a quality process every time.
Why Do We Use A Design Process?
How Does Our Design Process Work?
- We want to make sure the Design Process focuses on our client’s vision from our initial consultation, through construction and completion, you are the most important team member.
- Every outdoor living space we transform is based on your vision. We manage all phases of the project in-house, ensuring the utmost attention to detail, with the highest level of quality and a value that suits your needs.
- We save you money by tailoring the job to your property and cutting excessive waste.
- We Avoid fewer work stoppages by following a proven workflow.
- We provide clear communication of each step and are always available to answer any questions.
- We feel that the First step of our Design Build Process is the most important. We take the time to carefully evaluate your property then discuss your priorities and expectations. There will be a design fee based upon the scope of the project. Once we have entered into a design agreement one of our talented designers will come to your property to take detailed measurements and begin the design construction.
- If you are having trouble deciding what type of project will suit you, we have a vast portfolio with plenty of examples. We show you previous projects or even custom build you a 3D rendering layered over your property. We want you to understand exactly what the finished project will look like.
- We will then decide if you need a master plan designed by one of our architects or a simple cad drawing for the project. We guarantee your complete satisfaction with the results.
- We work as quietly and efficiently as possible to ensure the construction is as unobtrusive as possible
- We make sure that your property is perfect before we finish
The Design Phase
During the design phase, you will speak with one of our talented landscape architects.The architect’s job is to provide you with a detailed plan that fits with your budget and property restrictions. The landscape architectural plan will give you a very good idea of what your finished product will look like, so you can make sure it’s exactly everything you want.
Every landscape architectural plan is unique to each client. We will help you make a decision if you need to fully render your project in 3D or use a simple cad drawing to envision what the final product will look like.
Before you sign your contract with us, we’ll explain in detail all of the work needed, and make sure everything fits within your budget. Once you have signed your contract, we will enter the permit phase.
Throughout Maryland each city, town, and county has its own set of rules and regulations. We take care of the entire permit process, ensuring that we receive all permits without hassle and in a timely manner.
From Start To Finish
We make ourselves available to answer your questions, and make changes. Our job is to provide you with a beautiful space and ensure your total satisfaction.
Our skilled installation teams and experienced craftsmen work quietly and efficiently. Throughout the entire process, the roles of creative design and solid construction practices are seamlessly integrated.The results are spectacular.
The moment you have been waiting for is almost here.
Upon completion, we will guide you through a thorough inspection of your newly completed outdoor living space. We want to make sure everything is executed to your specifications.
Our job isn’t complete until everything is exactly right.
See What Terra Nova Design Build Can Do For You
Terra Nova uses highly trained and certified masons, carpenters, electricians, plumbers, and architects to ensure our customers get the best of all trades. We coordinate everything so you do not need to be the “general contractor”. Since 1998, we have built relationships with these trades to ensure a smooth and worry free build. Some of our trades have been in business 50+ years! The owner visits the job site frequently to make sure the build goes smoothly and according to plan.